We have considerable experience in the picture framing trade and provide a high level of quality, reliability, service and competitive prices to a diverse range of customers throughout the region. There are endless possibilities of Bespoke and Contract Framing, but here are some of the services we have to offer:
At our Studio and workshop in Chorlton, Manchester, we have lots of samples of materials on show, and we’ll help you to find the perfect solution for your image or artwork. Contact us on 0161 850 2833 to arrange a mutually convenient time. Our prices are very competitive.
- Exhibition or Contract Framing: We’re happy to quote for larger volume work, or to devote great attention to detail in making your exhibition a success.
- Mount Cutting: Using our Computerised Mount Cutter we can offer precision mount cutting at great value, whether you want one mount or hundreds.
- Glazing: Most framing we do uses normal picture glass, but we do offer specialist glass also such as Non-Reflective, UV Filter, Acrylics, and more recently, some ultra-clear glazing that is almost invisible! Ask in-store for a demonstration!! We are regularly asked to provide new glass, when frames have been dropped or damaged – this is no problem!
- Box Frames, Canvas Printing and Stretching: If you have good quality images, we can arrange great quality printing, and deliver the finished artwork. Our prices are again very competitive.
- Football Shirts, Needlework and other Bespoke Framing: We’ll offer the perfect solutions for your more out of the ordinary needs too, and work with you to find out what suits your taste.
- Dry Mounting and Lamination: We can mount your prints, pictures or photographs onto a variety of products such as Card, Foam Board, PVC or Acrylic. We can also apply a laminate to make a completely durable and attractive finish. Plus there are some great framing options to make a fantastic finished product.
- Photographic Framing: We’ve come up with some innovative solutions for Photographers. We know you’re looking for new ways to present your work, and that you demand the highest levels of quality.
- Conservation Framing: Most of the work we do is to Conservation standard. We only use acid-free or archival mount boards and tapes to make sure your work is properly preserved. If you represent a Museum or Gallery, or have a precious or valuable piece of art that needs preserving, we will ensure the right materials are used for the job.
Anything Else ? We can frame most things. (Within Reason!!) If you have a query about framing work not listed here please contact us to discuss, we can usually come up with a solution.